Saturday, September 21, 2013

From Brass to Class!

I had this ugly light at the back door. You know, the tacky brass ones that were used a few years ago? I detested the thing. I had some experience using Rustoleum's Specialty Frosted Glass spray (see that blog here: http://debbiesopenwindow.blogspot.com/2012/08/window-privacy-with-style.html) so I decided to use it to update the light instead of buying a new one. I used satin black spray paint on the brass. After letting it dry for a week, I masked it off and sprayed the frosted glass treatment on the glass. I love how it turned out. Stay tuned, I am spray bombing everything lately.

                                                                          Before

                                                                          After

No comments:

Post a Comment